Greek yogurt is a mainstay these days and it’s great to read that the industry is going like gangbusters!
I’ve wondered which yogurt is really the best and found some revealing taste tests:
- 30 Before 30 blog – FAGE is the winner
- Huff Post – FAGE is the winner
- Epicurious – FAGE is the winner
- Consumer Reports – FAGE and Chobani were the winners
- Serious Eats – FAGE and Chobani were the winners of fat-free plain and Oikos won fat-free blueberry (my favorite!)
- Honey What’s Cooking blog – Chobani is the winner
- Eve Was ( Partially ) Right – Clean Eating is Good Eating – Trader Joe’s is the winner
- Good Housekeeping – Athenos was the winner
I’ve been eating Chobani (and Kroger brand just because I’ve been feeling cheap) but am going to track down some FAGE!